ViaWest Group is a Phoenix, Arizona-based real estate investment firm focused on commercial real estate investing and development through a range of fund vehicles, joint ventures, and individual property investments. We also have an office in Denver and invest across a range of property types in the Western United States, including office, industrial, commercial land, and multifamily investments in our targeted geographic markets. The company has been involved in over $2 billion of transactions since inception in 2003.
Summary of Duties:
The position will be responsible for both the strategic/tactical direction and management for all-things marketing, events, and public-relations related for the company. This includes proactively project managing dozens of initiatives, events, and activities that occur on both a recurring or ad-hoc basis throughout the year (see sampling in responsibilities below). This individual should have experience in managing multiple overlapping projects across a diverse spectrum of activities.
This role is ideally suited for an A+ project manager who also enjoys exercising creativity. The role is based at our Corporate Headquarters in Phoenix, Arizona and is an in-office, 5-day per week position.
- Manage all ViaWest Group’s creative marketing strategies & branding.
- Design and approve all marketing collateral (property flyers, presentations, signage, documents, and other creative projects).
- Research and monitor award nominations and submittals.
- Social media and online brand management.
- Email campaign development and execution.
- Create & maintain media relationships with local and national reporters. Continue to research and build these lists.
- Research, write, and submit press releases.
- Maintain & update basic content on ViaWest Group (and affiliates) websites.
- Manage any vendor and agency marketing relationships.
- Other miscellaneous marketing and administrative tasks.
- Conduct multiple events throughout the year including broker open houses, broker thank-you functions, investor events, and more.
- Coordinate internal company events, off-sites, and team-building events.
- 3+ years of experience in marketing coordination/management.
- Exceptional project management skills.
- Strong copywriting and communication capabilities.
- Experience identifying high performance initiatives through research of historical data and analytics.
- Ability to analyze statistics to track performance of marketing initiatives.
- Proficient with CRM, Google Analytics, Constant Contact, and Microsoft Office.
- Proficient with WordPress website content management.
- Proficient with Canva, Adobe Creative Cloud Suite, or similar design software
The Ideal Candidate Should Be…
- Organized & Thorough: You’ll be managing a lot of different projects!
- Creative: Your ideas will directly impact our clients.
- Analytical: Selecting, tracking, and optimizing initiatives is key to your success.
- Driven, Accountable, & Honest: We need to be able to count on you.
- Eager to Learn: Our organization is constantly evolving.
- Resourceful: Proactively, effectively, and efficiently find solutions to challenges.
Candidates will also have the following personal attributes and characteristics:
- A passion for administrative support
- An attitude that embraces integrity, honesty and personal responsibility
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Organized and detail oriented but able to see the “big picture”
- The aptitude to manage multiple tasks and to negotiate competing priorities
- Working from Corporate Office (i.e. not remote)
- Competitive pay commensurate with experience
- Excellent benefits package including health insurance, paid vacation/sick leave/holidays, 401k with matching, and much more!
- Exciting work environment that is fun and entrepreneurial!
Who We Are…
VISION: To outperform the market in our commercial real estate investment activities and to out-service others in the handling of our clients’ needs.
MISSION: Maximizing the Value of Real Estate Opportunities
- Be engaged and engaging
- Always conduct oneself with integrity
- Focus on seeking solutions
- Be accountable to oneself and others
- Strive for results
Think you might be a great fit for our team? Here’s what’s next!
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and answer the following questions:
- How do rate you project management skills on a scale from 1-10?
- How would you rate your creative abilities on a scale from 1-10?
- What are your compensation expectations/requirements?